Kristi Krueger, born on May 11, 1961, is an American broadcaster and celebrity journalist. Kristi works as a reporter for a morning news show on WPLG-TV in Miami, Florida. Kristi is currently married to Melanie MacDowell. Kristi and Melanie have been married since September 26, 1991. Kristi’s family is of German descent, including her parents, Richard and Ruth Krueger and her three brothers, Russell, Richard, and Pete. Kristi is the sister of former NASCAR driver Randy Krueger.
Kristi Krueger, the wife of the former Miami Dolphins quarterback, is a woman who many consider to be a good person. So, what is it about her that makes her so good? I mean, other than the fact that she is married to the man who once gave us “The huddle, The huddle, The huddle” and is still a beloved member of the community! Well, it’s Kristi’s tough love following. She was very open about her struggles with depression, and her marriage to Jay is the result of her following the advice of her sister, a survivor of breast cancer, who suggested that she find a man who is willing to love and support her despite all of her foibles.
Kris Kristofferson is an American film and stage actor, singer, songwriter, musician, and poet. Kristofferson is known for his distinctive voice and themes of agrarian revolt, as well as for his songs of Americana such as “Me and Bobby McGee”, “For the Good Times”, “Sunday Mornin’ Comin’ Down”, and “It’s a Long Way There”.
Biography of Christy Krueger
Christy Krueger is an award-winning American journalist who currently works as a medical reporter and energetic anchor for Local 10 News. In August 1993, she moved to Local News 10 as co-anchor of the 5:30 p.m. news and reporter of Eye on Health.
After years of presenting the 6 p.m. and 11 p.m. programs, Ms. Krueger now also the 12:00 news, so she can spend more time with her family in the evening.
In addition to her work as a presenter, Krueger specializes in medical reporting. The daily Healthcast reports will be broadcast at 4pm and 5pm. As a mom, Christy understands the importance of receiving helpful and timely health messages. It strives to provide viewers with up-to-date information so they can make informed decisions about their well-being.
Christie began her broadcasting career at WWSB in Sarasota. In September 1988, she was also appointed co-anchor of the 6 p.m. and 11 p.m. weekday newscasts. In 1990, she became a presenter and weekend medical reporter at WDIV-TV in Detroit before moving to WPLG.
In addition, Krueger is involved in the community. She is a member of the Board of Directors of the Susan B. Anthony Recovery Center. For several years, she also served as president of the Pembroke Pines Relay for Life for the American Cancer Society. She is also a lector at St. Paul’s Lutheran Church. He is currently training for his first marathon.
Kristi Krueger Photo
Christy Kruger Age
How old is Christy Krueger? In 2023, Krueger is 41 years old. She was born on the 23rd. February 1980 in Fresno, California, United States of America. It is also celebrated every year on the 23rd. February, his birthday.
Christy Kruger Family
Krueger was born in Fresno, California, and grew up in several places, where her father was a football coach. Her father’s career took her to Long Beach, California, Illinois, Utah and Tampa. However, Kruger has not yet revealed any other information about her parents and siblings to the public.
Christy Kruger Mari
Christy is happily married to her husband Todd Templin, vice president of Boardroom Communications, a public relations firm in South Florida. Together they have two children, Troy and Kelsey.
Christy Kruger High
Kruger is about six feet tall.
Christy Kruger Salary
Krueger earns an average annual salary of $50,000 to $110,500 as a medical reporter and energetic local news anchor 10.
Net income Christy Kruger
Ms. Kruger’s net worth is estimated between $1 and $5 million, thanks to her successful career as a journalist.
Christy Kruger Price
- 2011 National Television Academy Silver Circle
- 2010 Deborah Nathanson Award for the Advancement of Women’s Health and Well-Being
- 2009 Gold Coast Emmy Award in the category Health/Science/Environment
- 2008 University of Florida, graduated cum laude from the College of Journalism and Communications
- 2006 г. Best Large Market Award from the Florida Heart Association for the report Save in the Port Everglades.
- 2005 Outstanding Mother of the Broward County Healthy Mothers and Healthy Children Coalition.
- 2005 Best Large Market and Exhibit Award from the Florida Heart Association for the two-part report Arrest the Heart.
- 2000 A woman with a world view from the Weizmann Institute of Science
- 1999 First Lady of Broward
- 1998 г. Gold Coast Emmy Award for groundbreaking report on possible side effects of mandatory hepatitis B vaccination
- Favorite SunSentinel anchor in 1998
- 1997 American Cancer Society South Florida’s Ten Best Dressed Women
- The 1997 Florida Cancer Communicator Award.
- 1997 г. Award for Excellence in Journalism from the Florida Association of Disabled Citizens.
- 1996-97 Florida Association of Cardiologists Distinguished Media Service Award from the Florida Medical Association
- Woman of the Year 1990 in Sarasota
- In 1990, she won first prize in the Florida Medical Association competition for her work in cosmetic surgery: New beauty basics
- Finalist for the 1990 Detroit Broadcaster of the Year Award
- 1988 First place at the Florida Medical Association Awards for the Nurses Wanted article series: Stat.
Christy Kruger Twitter
Kristi Krueger is a news anchor and reporter for America’s ABC 7 Eyewitness News in Miami, FL. She is a well known name in the Miami community, and her career started many years ago when she was a freelance reporter for the station. In 1998, she joined WPLG, and she now hosts the 6 to 7 p.m. newscast. Over the years, Kristi has made several appearances on various TV and radio shows, and she’s a big fan of fashion.. Read more about kristi krueger biography and let us know what you think.
kristi krueger husbandkristi krueger familykristi krueger news anchorkristi krueger fatherkristi krueger biographytodd templin,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,kristi krueger husband,kristi krueger family,kristi krueger news anchor,kristi krueger father,kristi krueger biography,todd templin